cuban dogs

• The first one looks like it has some German short haired pointer in it. All three seem to have pit in them. The two other than the last brown one are pretty skinny even by my standards. Makes sense since the owner of the brown dog is dressed pretty good. None look like fighting dogs, maybe good for hunting? Tell us about them.

• Don't worry dan I'll just ignore that , what else should I do .that's the kind of thing that make me want to get lost, if that was what he wanted he got it.

• Stevo, I believe you mentioned that you used to hunt hogs using dogs with your uncle. What do you think about the hog attacked, outnumbered by the dogs, then shot, speared or knifed to death? What do you think about dogs that get disemboweled by the hogs and put down on the spot by their owners?

• That's not exactly nature unless you consider the actions of man as an extension of nature. In which case dog fighting would also be part of nature. I believe that there's nothing natural about the capabilities of the pitbull to fight to the death. It is a perversion of a natural drive that has no place in nature. Gameness is however like monster said a genetic treasure. There's dog fighting and there's dog fighting. If all dog fighting leads to the kind of images Stevo posted then I'm against it. I don't think this is always the case though. Just like us with speafishing, some do it ethically and some don't. Some spearos dispatch their fish as quickly as possible and others let them take their last breaths in the cooler.

• That's not exactly nature unless you consider the actions of man as an extension of nature. In which case dog fighting would also be part of nature. I believe that there's nothing natural about the capabilities of the pitbull to fight to the death. It is a perversion of a natural drive that has no place in nature. Gameness is however like monster said a genetic treasure. There's dog fighting and there's dog fighting. If all dog fighting leads to the kind of images Stevo posted then I'm against it. I don't think this is always the case though. Just like us with speafishing, some do it ethically and some don't. Some spearos, like me, dispatch their fish as quickly as possible and others let them take their last breaths in the cooler.

Thought we were talking about hunting wild pigs ?

• That's not exactly nature unless you consider the actions of man as an extension of nature. In which case dog fighting would also be part of nature. I believe that there's nothing natural about the capabilities of the pitbull to fight to the death. It is a perversion of a natural drive that has no place in nature. Gameness is however like monster said a genetic treasure. There's dog fighting and there's dog fighting. If all dog fighting leads to the kind of images Stevo posted then I'm against it. I don't think this is always the case though. Just like us with speafishing, some do it ethically and some don't. Some spearos, like me, dispatch their fish as quickly as possible and others let them take their last breaths in the cooler.

Gameness and dog fighting are part of the Culture, which is a disruption in nature´s order. A fighting dog must pit himself against other game dogs in order to have a solid clue about their gameness and therefore be able to keep that genetic treasure intact. Among real Bulldog breeders fights to the death are rare, a pitbull mauled to death is also an uncommon thing; that´s because the rules and the characteristics of the fight, from the scratch and breaking in the exact time. The bet oriented, unlawful fights and the pit fights from the scratch are two different things. It´s like comparing bare knuckle fist brawls in the street with professional boxing.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• I understand and agree monster. Some doctor their dogs after a fight and others do it in a way that results in the images that were posted and that I am against.

Thought we were talking about hunting wild pigs ?

My posts were in response to some posts protesting dog fighting in reference to mention of it in the beginning of the thread. They've been deleted by the OP since.