Hardline's Dive Reports

• Sweet pics. Today was a hell of a lot of fun!
    We ended with four lobster two trigger and three snapper for the four of us

The real highlight was definitely landing on the beach!!! In the middle of the Canada festival!!!! Literally thousand tourists on the beach ALL LOOKING AT US!!hahahahahaha xan was asked to pose in like three pictures and a LOT of French was being spoken to us. It was a riot !!

i like to spear fish

• Oh Dan. The new torch was awesome. It has a great natural color under water and the beam was super tight. At one point mark was behind xan and shining the light passed him into a hole so xan could see. From an easy right feet. Nice

i like to spear fish

• Today sure was fun. Awesome pics hardline. I love seeing pics of myself in the water thanks. Sadly most of my gopro footage is junk because my camera was pointing up too high.

Dan more like

• nice pics and what is that place what all those bricks? Ive never seen or heard or seen of that spot.

Those pictures bring back some cool memories. If I am not mistaken the site is called yellow street or brick road. It's a few miles south of Dania's fishing pier.

• Was definitely an awesome day on Saturday. We got in the water around 9 and got out somewhere around 2! 5 hours of swimming all over Hollywood looking for fish and dodging boats!

As mentioned before, viz was pretty clear, especially over the road thing that I felt like we just stumbled on. We saw tons of Grouper including one monster sized black that just teased us. I also got to try out the Speardiver Torpedo float and it performed great. Held all my fish and didn't feel much drag pulling it through the water.

I manged to shoot a 14' Mangrover snapper and didn't really see anything else worth shooting at so I focused on getting pics. Xan and Judah got lobsters and Mark shot a couple of snapper himself in addition to a lobster.

On the way back in Judah and I saw a cool looking Guitarfish but unfortunately my GoPro had ran out of juice by then.

And then we we got back on shore, it was just complete madness. Hundred of people were staring at us, snapping pics with their camera phones and around a dozen decided to come up and surround us on the shore to find out what the hell we were doing. If that's the attention that comes with being a celebrity, than you can count me out. Luckily Xan got stuck posing with all the tourists. LMAO.

All in all a great day. Looking forward to doing it again soon.