Greetings!

• My name is Richie and I was refered to this site by my good friend spearodan. I am a Spearfisher who has been in search of a site like this to meet and talk to fellow divers. I have been Spearfishing from the age of 8yrs old. This started for me back @ the REDONDO BEACH PIER we called the "HORSESHOE". Back then it was a wooden pier in the 1970's. My passion for this sport still has me hooked and I'm glad to be here on this site. I'm also hoping to find a Local Dive Buddy here in the South Bay Area.

Please feel free to say Hello and leave a message, I'd love to talk shop too. :)
    Great to be here. Looking forward to corresponding with some fellow Divers!

Regards, Richie A.K.A. spearoman

• Fort Laudy, Florida.

So here I am, new to this site or any other like it for the matter. I have a Brother living in Florida
    who is a good SpearDiver but not sure where as we do not talk. We have both been doing this as kids
    since the mid 1970's. All this time I have been a Solo Diver and hope to meet a local Diver here in the South Bay Area of Los Angeles Calif.
    Any intro to Divers you may know in this area would be Great!?

Thankx so much, Richie

• Welcome to the forum:thumbsup2:

:toast:

Thankx for the welcome. Your name is sadot right? i'm new to all of this online forum stuff, so
    please forgive me if I screw up. What state are you located in bro???

Regards, Richie

• Look to the left of each members post, at the top is the date of the post below that is the member name and there forum status eg: senior member blah blah... below that join date, below that location and below that total posts in the forum which by the way dictates whether you are a junior or senior member

Welcome, I was confused as well when I first joined :confused1:

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele