• Hello everyone, my name is John SYkes and I l,ive and dive in Phuket, Thailand. I am quite new to the sport having been a fisherman all my life. A few years ago I tried spearfishing and now I am totally hooked and have not picked my fishing rods up in a long time.Recently I began breathing exercises to increase my dive times (My rest apnea PB is a measly 120 seconds), and any advice regarding this would be very welcome. I have a Salvimar spear gun, which I like and Beauchat reef gun. I really like the look of the C4 Mr Carbon, anyone got one?

• Welcome! I think Joe Acevedo had a Mr. Carbon, if I'm right he put a bunch of mods on it to make it a decent gun.

Do you have any spots in Phuket? My boss will eventually put a boat over there and I'll be spending about three months a year there.

-Davis

Long Beach Neptune

USCG 50GT

• Welcome! I think Joe Acevedo had a Mr. Carbon, if I'm right he put a bunch of mods on it to make it a decent gun.

Do you have any spots in Phuket? My boss will eventually put a boat over there and I'll be spending about three months a year there.

-Davis

D you a boat skipper? If so what you roll with? I am as well but sail boats, got my 200 GT but haven't been doing anything large for awhile, I am missing moving with the seasons and owners whims but wife stopped my wandering..lol..

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele