Video: Spearfishing in Bequia, SVG

• Dude. Great vid. I enjoyed it a lot. A little of the middle could be cut down as it was not so visible but the action of recovering the mutt was great.

I also liked the over under shots to see the amazing structures so close. Pretty awesome spots.

Btw I hate you

Hahahaha thanks for the vid

i like to spear fish

• Now I would probably maybe perhaps have liked the vid if it were not of you breaking my bloody Mutton record in St Vincent!!! hahahahaahahahah nice one and thats the last time I put you on any of my spots....kidding!! or am i?? hummmmmmmmm :laughing:

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• Awesome vid. It's really cool to see footage of other places and from other people POV. And of course STUD fish.

How do you have your camera mounted? Are you using the head strap?

Like Judah mentioned you might want to cut down some of the time between the action. Its surprising how ADD people get watching these videos. I guess were all so used to highlight reels we dont appreciate the rest of the footage. One thing Ive learned in the the videos Ive made is that what seems about the right amount of filler to the person doing the filming is too long to someone who wasnt there.

Also, did you speed up some of that video or are you really moving that quickly underwater? In that first drop and the one at 1:10 it looks like your zooming.

• "Now I would probably maybe perhaps have liked the vid if it were not of you breaking my bloody Mutton record in St Vincent!!! hahahahaahahahah"

any more records i should know about so that i can shatter them when jay and my euro get up here next week.. hehehe

• Nice vid, looks like a couple other studs got away that day... Did they bolt as soon as they saw you or just when you descended on them?

• It was the head strap, which I'm still trying to figure out how to mount properly with the angle and everything. It seems like it was a little high in this video. Thanks for the tip on the filler. I'll keep it down next time around. I didnt speed up any of the video except for the loading the boat scene. And yes I was zooming underwater at that first mutton because he was so spooky that the second he saw me, he took off lol!

• Nice vid, looks like a couple other studs got away that day... Did they bolt as soon as they saw you or just when you descended on them?

I little bit of both. The big ones bolted the second they saw me, but the smaller ones ~10lbs stuck around at the edge of my gun range. I was diving with a 75cm mares phantom carbon, so the range on it was not good enough to pop one of those mutts at say 15ft.

• "Now I would probably maybe perhaps have liked the vid if it were not of you breaking my bloody Mutton record in St Vincent!!! hahahahaahahahah"

any more records i should know about so that i can shatter them when jay and my euro get up here next week.. hehehe

Blah Blah Blah bring it biatch :D
    I am going on FAD here in Antigua this weekend with no gun as they are both in St Marteen but I might get in a shot on a beg borrow :) Weather blows since the tropical storm slammed us and then dumped rain for 4 days afterwards Nadeem :@
    Ben I still hate you ;)

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele