R/D Rob Allen 7mm Slip Tube/shafts cheap

• I have been harassing Rob Allen and Mike at Florida Freedivers for 7mm Slip Tube development for almost a year now and was notified today by Mike at Florida Freedivers of this coming true very soon. RA/Florida
    Freedivers are asking for spearos to TEST:) the new RA 7mm design [presently only available in 7.5mm like I use]. Please to contact FloridaFreedivers[Mike] if you want a new RA Slip Tube shaft/assemble for possibly a very reduced price to TEST:). Just tell Mike what size RA you use or what length shaft you want. No guarrentee you will get a cheap new shaft, but then maybe you can .Unless I am mistaken, the RA shafts will fit/work in some other manufacture guns, not just RA guns. Please to check out the gear thread on SB, PM Mike at Flfreedivers or write here for more information.
    Hope this helps.:D
    hau

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited 3 times, last by hau ().

• That's great that they are willing to work with spearos that way and good for you hau for finally getting the 7mm. Though I don't understand why you don't like using the 7.5mm shaft. I think it's the perfect diameter and if it was available in stainless steel I'd use it.

• pargo--I just shoot little fish most of the time and the 7.5mm is just too big for most of the small fish I shoot. But still I have had many types of fish lost/tear off a flopper and the slip tube stops all that worry. The slip tube also means that I can shoot a fish and pull it in just as hard/fast as possible without fear of a tear off. jerking a fish up to the surface as fast as I can means that the fish is not going to get wrapped up in structure on the bottom and cannot hole up and bend a shaft and less time for the Taxman to collect:)
    I guess the 7mm is just what I prefer to use for me personally. My approach to RA was that fishermen do not all use just one hook size. You use a big heavy hook for big heavy fish and you use a smaller lighter hook for smaller lighter fish and RA agreed.

• My approach to RA was that fishermen do not all use just one hook size. You use a big heavy hook for big heavy fish and you use a smaller lighter hook for smaller lighter fish and RA agreed.

:agree1: For Sure. is always good to have different equipment that goes with your type of fishing. but like pargo said. 7.5 is not to bad either. for when those big bad boys come close and get frisky you can go :attack2: and make the weight of the shaft do his thing. I always try to keep a pair of different size for the same reason. But at least RA took that in consideration for you and all spearos..Way to go RA