Hello from Australia

• Hey All!, I'm Daniel,
    I'm a 29 Year old Dude from the States who has Moved out to Australia ( met an Aussie Girl.....Got Married...Gave up Gun Arsenal and Now Settling Here )

I'm a Navy Brat, I grew up in Hawaii Spearfishing With the Old School Hawaiian sling, And Have Rediscovered Spearfishing in the Last 8 months with my New Friends Here.

I Normally go to a Place in NSW Called Swansea Heads, It's a Nice Rocky Area Full of All sorts of good eating Fish, theres also a Harbor Channel into a Large Salt water Lake. If You look on a Map of NSW, It'll Be Near the City of Newcastle, In a Place called Lake Macquarie.

As I'm just getting back into all of this...I'm still Piecing together Gear And Learning the Area. I have a good gun...and a Nice Suit....Working on Getting a Boat and such....Looking at building something rather than buying....I've Always wanted to Build a 16-20ft Center console Skiff or Dory...I check out the Designs from Glen L on a Regular Basis and Keep Dreaming.

I Look forward to Posting some Pics and Sharing some Stories with You all and Making some Friends all over..I still have Family in the States in California, Georgia, and Florida. So, Maybe when I make it back Home for a Bit I can come out for a Fish, or if You guys make it out this way, Feel free to Track me down....

-Daniel:thumbsup2:

• A man of adventure in deed. Way to go cutting it all to take out for uncharted waters and adventures. Being an American myself and have been to Australia in June, Perth area to so totally out of sync for me. Winter in June. So I guess you have adjusted by now, looking forward to hearing your adventures.