en.español....cabezal de madera. de zapele

• Hola pescadores,hace rato me venia dando vuelta en l la cabesa el hacer un cabezal de madera, ya lo he hecho ,es casi igual a los de tin man , mi prrgunta es la sigiente , creen ustedes que sea lo suficientemente fuuerte este cabezal para que funcione? Mañana. Pongo una foto de dicho cabezal .

• hellloo spearos dont like my spanish ?. ok here we go,,,what you think about to make a wood open muzzle +o - like a tin man muzzle? i make one and my cuestion is...will be strong for support the force of the rubber? seriously,, i dont want all in my face if broken this muzzle ,let my know what you think ,thanks i apreciate this .;)

• Did you make a wood muzzle to fit in a carbon or aluminum pipe? The main idea of the pipe speargun is to be able to assemble ready parts. Normally a wood muzzle is part of a wood speargun, and will be strong enough. Whether it's strong enough the way you did it really depends on the design and thickness of wood in the stress bearing areas. A picture with some measurements would help determine this. How well the wood you used will hold up in saltwater is also a factor.

• well the wood i use is sapele ,is strong wood ,the pipe is aluminium and the diameter of insert part muzzle is 25.4 mm the same of the inside of tube ,i think will be functional ,and how you explain my this is part of a full wood stock speargun and it is ok ,this time is only the front of a speargun,ok i testing this soon and let you know if broken or not me face .thanks dan .