I know Dan won't like it, but...

• Here is a little something I worked on over the last couple months.

48" tip to butt, five horizontal lams, HDPE handle frame and scales, epoxy coat, it shoots a 9/32 shaft with three 9/16 bands. Since I don't get down south too much, so I sent this to a buddy to put it thru the paces. It shot great in my pool, hopefully it will take a few WSB.

Enjoy,

MN

• Beautiful gun Mike. I've always been a fan of the way you do your tie in muzzles. Do you mind sharing how you do the holes? Is it just a jig to hold it at the right angle in the drill press?

• Thanks Don.

Nate - I used to use a jig, but now I do it a little differently. Sorry no pics but try to follow this.

I start by drilling the short pilot holes on the bottom of the gun where the loops will attach to the pin, I think I use a 5/16 router bit and go about1/8"-1/4" deep. Then I place a piece of 1/4" OD copper tubbing in a vice on my drill press table directly in line with the axis of the drill bit. This acts as a guide, so I know where my drill bit will end up when the holes are done. Next I place the gun wtih a pilot hole on the guide and the top of the muzzle facing up. Then it is just a matter of drilling from the correct starting pioint on the top of the muzzle down to the guide (the 1/4" tube). I do this for each hole with a small bit, 5/32 or so, then finish with a 1/4" bit.

Clear? If not I can take a few photos.

Don't forget to round over the edges of the holes on the top of the muzzle. :thumbsup2: I had a gun crack due to the spectra pushing on a hard corner/edge.

MN

• I think I grasp the idea, I'll have to give it a go. Thanks

• But how will you ever load it with all the bands flopping around? And you have lost so much power by not having the rubber go through a band slot. Why not just make it a roller also!!!!!;)

It looks great Mike. I am sure the user will love it!!!!! :thumbsup2:

Dustan Baker