My dad shoots more tuna than your dad.

• The first time i watched this i thought it was pretty cool. After a few other times i notice something that concernd me. Shooting fish in a barrel is kind of cheating. Personally, Im not so sure id turn the offer down to do this down tho sooooo.....:D Second, standard powerhead safety is to load the bullet BEFORE the shaft is loaded. Since you cant insert the pneumatic shaft without it being loaded like you can a band gun the method they are using is very dangerous. From the look its a .223 powerhead, one going off in your face like because it misfired and hit your hand would surely screw you up pretty badly.

I like how they are all using pneumatics with only one wrap, and was impressed by the accuracy of the guns and the guys shooting them. Always waiting for that perfect head shot from the top. Very quick reaction times. I wonder who is collecting all the fish after they shoot them?

• i was wondering how they harvest farmed tunas, it's no different from a slaughter house and i suppose the meat is better since they don't produce lactic acid (i think thats what they call it) from fighting too much.
    sashimi anyone?

steve veros

in loving memory of paolo