First time spearfishing Trindad & Tobago 2013

• Yesterday we dove hard with very little to show for it other than 4 decent Snook...Water was really dirty with super moon currents and TIDE! 2 tired to even take them out of cooler for pictures. I pulled my signature Snook shot again and broke the head off of one of the ones I shot :cool2:

Today we were shut down altogether, big moon=big rain, big current and shitty vis.
    May get one more day in before I leave I hope. It was a great holiday and always an honor to dive with my brother in the water Nadeem(AKA Bequia Blues) but I came for the big Cubera and insane Grouper, but we never got the weather break to go where they are on the rough side of the island. Even though all that was divable was the heavily fished part of the island, Bequia Blues consistently put us on fishy areas with his life time of knowledge on the area. My dream is a 100lb Cubera, short while before I arrived some spero buddies got one in the 90's free diving! Actually was having such a good time here with Bequia Blues I lost my window to shoot Yellow Fin in Grenada :(. But no worries I will be back here in TnT for sure next year to dive with my water brother, and the Yellow Fin in Grenada aint going anywhere either ;)

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

Edited once, last by Dude george ().

• Keep them coming

"Whiskey don't make liars, it just makes fools. So, I didn't mean to say it, but I meant what I said."
    -James McMurtry

• Just looking over the fish and reminiscing on all the good times... Weather never gave us a break again so I am leaving. Later Trinidad, thank you for the fish and till next time when we meet under the waves. :toast:

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele