Ready to be a sponsor

• This site costs money i guess, so i am ready to be a sponsor of the site, that i consider somehow mine. Some bucks from spearfishing budget doesn´t soun to bad for a nice site. What do you say ....?

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• It's very generous to offer, thank you. I might as well take this opportunity to say that running the site is not expensive so it's fine in that regard. Unless it really grows and will require a faster more expensive server. We all spend money on our hobbies and this is mine. What it does take is a lot of my time and sometimes I feel pressed. What is needed is someone who is willing to help out by moderating, moving threads to the right place, splitting ones that go off track, helping new members to get their bearings etc. I'm on the verge of taking Davie up on his offer to help. I know everyone is limited on time so probably another moderator will be needed.

There's also the potential to sell a few things through the site. I don't expect everyone to agree on my choice of gear but some support in terms of recommending it to someone who'll benefit will go a long way.

• You know you can count on me, i told you that before. If sometime you guys Need any help and i can help trust me i will. Still hoping to go down to Ft. lauderdale and get a group of guys from the forum and go for a day in the water. I bet will be fun