Better Days Pics

• I wanted to share a couple favorite pictures from earlier this year that I was looking through tonight... mostly as a reminder to myself that once the work is done, I will get in the water again. It is very hot for here and the water is painfully low in our rivers. If they close our fisheries I may be back in the water spearing more quickly than I expect. Here is to looking forward to future dives :toast: Anyone else feel free to add pictures to this post when you are having a hard time coping with the lack of bottom time.

"Whiskey don't make liars, it just makes fools. So, I didn't mean to say it, but I meant what I said."
    -James McMurtry

Edited once, last by Stick em ().

• A couple more, had to include the Yellow Jack Sashimi. One of my favorites.

"Whiskey don't make liars, it just makes fools. So, I didn't mean to say it, but I meant what I said."
    -James McMurtry

• Last couple. I'm starting to feel better. Hoping to make it through the next month and then it's game on. :D

Dan I will get to work on that inlay thread soon. I need to think of what it will be. A Mutton maybe. Love those fish.

-James McMurtry

• South West Florida

-James McMurtry

• Graysby Grouper, Red Hind, Rock Hind.

-James McMurtry

Edited once, last by Stick em ().

• Right on Mark - nice fish & great pics as always! I haven't been in the water for months - since I blew out my knee surfin' in Oz. Thx. for the fix. :toast: