Gopro mount for air guns

• Hello everyone. It's been while since I've had anything worth posting but I got one of these mounts from Marginatus and thought I'd share with you all my thoughts:

First I have to say that the transaction went very well. I paid with Paypal and Marginatus stayed in contact with me through the whole purchase, shipping, install. Thank you for the awesome product and customer support!
    I purchased it in mid October and received it in less than two weeks later. I installed it and made the following video primarily to show where I felt the mount needed improvement and also how I had installed. Have a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgsgOiEGah8

Since then unfortunately I have only been spearfishing once ( job and weather are really getting the way of my hobby :P ) but I think I got enough footage to show the new POV in the water that this new mount allows for . Here is a video captured in 1440 res with the new POV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6zKwE6xYb8

All in all I'm very happy with the mount. The new POV is more like what the spear fisherman sees. The install was a breeze even if I modified it a bit to reduce the tilting and Marginatus has taken this input into consideration to continue to improve future models but I'll let him explain what those changes are.

• Hi
    Thanks Sith for the feedback.
    The mount he has had a 1mm gap the was requested by another person to allow to make it more tight. It proved to be unnecessary but Sith got one in that batch and combining that with the fact that he used some tape to give more grip between the mount and gun, the gap just increased. Tightening the screws made the mount base tilt...
    Taking Sith's feedback and making some adjustments, this new model doesn't have the gap so it should fit exactly in the barrel. using some tape will produce a very small gap. The base was raised a few mm and also some mm out. the base area was reinforced and tilting shouldn't be an issue now.
    I have 3 people that want one and will order them tomorrow.