South Florida Kayak / Shore-dive Tournament

• Date: October 26, 2013
    Method: Shore and Kayak, both methods will be scored in the same category.

Tournament format: Teams of 2, individuals welcome. Both teams and individuals will weigh in the same category.

Entrance Boundaries: Perry Street (North boundary), Greene Street (South Boundary) [Dania beach North of Sheridan street beach park]

Time: 7:30 Meeting at the picnic tables west of A1A, across from Pershing Street.

Dive time 8:00am-2:00pm, 2:30pm weigh in time

Categories: Hogfish/Snapper & Porgy/Grouper/Mackerel

-Each team has the opportunity to weigh 3 Hogfish, 2 Snapper or Porgy, 1 Grouper, and 1 Mackerel.

-Snapper include Mangrove, Mutton, School Master, Lane, Mahogany, Dog, Yellowtail, and Cubera.
    -Grouper includes Red, Gag, Black, Rock Hind, and Grasby.
    -Mackerel includes Spanish, Cero, and King.

Scoring: Overall weight. Obviously, minimum legal size limits must be abided by.

Entry fee: $10 per PERSON. ($20 team total)

Prize: 100% of the entry fee total goes to the top team.

Anyone interested in participating please join the Facebook page and message me with any questions

I am posting this here first and I will continue to post it through other avenues to build a worthwhile turn-out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/622077071186618/

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Hello everyone. It seems our little tournament is plagued with recurring bad weather. NOAA is calling for wind and high seas again. At this time I will not be setting a new date for the tournament. Once winter really begins and we get some consistent lower winds I will post again; Starting fresh.
    Sorry to everyone who rearranged their schedules trying to participate. I am excited for the event to take place and look forward to the weather cooperating.

• Wow, man I wish this had come to fruition. Well this was me and Nates brainchild but I don't think I'm up to it anymore . If you or someone else would like to take it over and obv change any aspects of it I would definitely participate though!