Possibilities of using a riffe euro 90x for paddy hopping?

• I recently got a Riffe euro 90x for christmas and for a while i will not be able to get a longer gun.:( Until the next riffe warehouse sale in December, so i was wondering if my current gun (i just got a slip tip and ordered a riffe horizontal reel) will be sufficient for this summer...

• You can do a lot with 90x. Ive had mine for 5 years and I have used it on everything from 10ft of water shooting mangrove snapper to blue water shooting mahi mahi. It will be a little short if you find a wahoo or something more skittish. Im not real familiar with the cali spearing but for SFL 90-100cm is a very versatile length.

• thank you! that boosted my hopes:D i wanted something primarily for in the kelp beds, but also able to take on paddies. I am so stoked for WSB season and then yellowtail in the summer:cool2:

• paddy fish are dumb , if thats what you have use it and wait for your shot . i have stabed dodos with my gun that were so close i didnt want to shoot them . (30# dodo on a loaded gun is a whole other problem )

phil