Aeris F10 v2 question

• Hi All

I've used the aeris f10 v2 for just 3 days without any problems but I have a question.

Today I was organizing my gear and noticed something odd. The battery cover does not sit flush against the watch body. Is this something that needs fixing or is it norma?l, I don't want it to flood

• I just looked at mine. I took the cover off and it I didnt sit the battery properly in its seat, it looked like your when I put the cover back on.
    Use the tool and take the cover off. It should reset with no problem. But your O ring is probably still sealing.
    Good piece of gear. Jake and I've had them for....3 years? No problems

• I have not opened it. Just took it out of the box, used it for 3 days and then it was stored in my desk until today.

I suppose that opening the battery cover does not void the warranty right?, I'll try to adjust the battery then.

Edited once, last by fergtm: fix typo ().

• I opened the cover and verified that the battery was properly seated in its place. As expected since the watch is just two weeks old and never opened before the battery was correctly seated.

After closing the cover again there is still a small gap (smaller but still noticeable) See the next picture and compare it against the one in the first post:

• I just checked 3 watches and all 3 look the same as yours. It's not that the back of the case is not screwed down properly, just that little tab for your finger to turn/open the back is sticking up like that. So no need to worry.

• I just checked 3 watches and all 3 look the same as yours. It's not that the back of the case is not screwed down properly, just that little tab for your finger to turn/open the back is sticking up like that. So no need to worry.

Good to know, I was just being a little paranoid but since I already took it to 60 feet and it did not flood I can confirm it is working properly.

Edited once, last by fergtm ().