Freediving Hunter: new spearfishing game for iPhone, iPad

• Hello Fellow Spearos! It's good to be here. I know that everyone's been hoping for a good spearfishing mobile game to come along for a long time, and finally it is here. I created Freediving Hunter based upon my own experience spearfishing in Cuba. I tried to make it look and play as realistically as possible. It's unlike any of the other spearfishing games that have been done before. There are no annoying ads or in-app purchases required. I made this game because I love spearfishing and freediving. I hope you'll like it and tell all your friends.

Here's some gameplay video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cPff40KeEgQ

And here is the game in the App Store:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/ap…g-hunter/id861561089?mt=8

I can't wait to hear what my fellow spearos think of the game!

• Cool. I'm going on a trans Pacific flight in a couple weeks. It'd be fun. You think the chic sitting next to me would be impressed?

Hank, the chic sitting next to you on the plane will think you're the most interesting man in the world if she sees you playing Freediving Hunter on your flight. People are fascinated with spearfishing so it would be a good icebreaker. Better practice in advance though... like real spearfishing, the game is a challenge. Safe (and lucky!) travels to you!

Regards,
    Carlos

• When will it be available for android?

Guys, thanks for your interest in Freediving Hunter. I want to expand to android but I need the game to do well on iOS first. So tell all your friends with iPhones and iPads to get the game and rate/review it in the App Store. Then follow me at www.freedivinghunter.com for updates on the android version.

Cheers,
    Carlos

• Hi Carlos, awesome game! I've had a couple of bugs though with the diver sometimes drifting to one side when lining up on a fish. Other than that, it's so fun!

• Hi Carlos, awesome game! I've had a couple of bugs though with the diver sometimes drifting to one side when lining up on a fish. Other than that, it's so fun!

Hi Jaquiqui,

I'm so happy you like the game! The drifting you're experiencing is not a bug. It is a feature I built into the game called "strafing." When you tilt your device either left or right, you will drift in that direction. This helps you be more agile and turn corners while still aiming at the fish. If you don't want to strafe, just hold the device steady while you aim.

If you have any other questions or comments, you can contact me on the forum I'm setting up for the game. See www.freedivinghunter.com/home for a link. I'll post game tips, news about updates, polls, etc. there. Hope to see you there.

Thanks,
    Carlos

• Cool. I'm going on a trans Pacific flight in a couple weeks. It'd be fun. You think the chic sitting next to me would be impressed?

Depends on how many rubbers you have on your gun :laughing:

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele