New Combination spike / line guide from Wood Guy

• Always a gentleman, good man self! Can't wait to hear your feedback on the gun after you get it.

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• Hau. You are aware that the ulusubs are measured in total length. So my 150rh is the same length as a 130 rob allen.

Just making sure you knew. They are incredible guns

i like to spear fish

• Ooooooooh boy, guess what I just got in the mail today, :excited1:

Wood Guy---my 2 new Combination Spike / Line Anchors are beautiful sir. Thank you for another perfect product. All I have to do now is to get a bluewater gun to mount one onto. REALLY looking forward to inlaying this beautiful spike into a new bluewater gun ASAP.
    Please let me know when I can send payment for 2 more of your CSLAs designed to fit my Riffe Euro 130. Thank you for ANOTHER quality product sir :hail1:

Could you post some pics after the installation if you get a chance?

Thanks,

Chase

Relax & Go Spearfishing

• Hau. You are aware that the ulusubs are measured in total length. So my 150rh is the same length as a 130 rob allen.

Bro, I just checked out ulusub's website. They have some great looking guns!! Would you mind giving me a ball park figure on their prices?

Thanks,

Chase

Relax & Go Spearfishing

Yes sir, I have spent months and months researching which gun I wanted to buy. I actually had DABEERs Ulusub 140RH in my hands AND it went down the hatch, inside my scupper :laughing and I could not believe that that gun floats. I swear, DABEERs140RH must weight 20-25lbs. :@

Thanks for having my back LunkerBuster :toast2:

• Always. You will love the gun. Mine has a double wrap and when it is attached to the gun ,as opposed to break away, it literally tugs at the end of its range. Beast

i like to spear fish