Dusty from Southern Missouri

• Hey guys,
    I am new to Speardiver, and just wanted something that was focused more on freediving. I am glad that I found speardiver.
    I am from southern Missouri and I have been spearfishing since I was 12 and I am now in my 30's. I started freediving with Les Sage in 2008 and fell in love with it and have since retired the bubble system. I usually spend every weekend during the summer spearfishing stripers in Beaver Lake Arkansas or shooting walleye in Bull Shoals. This summer I did a trip with Keith Love at Texas Bluewater Safaris and it was absolutely awesome. I shot my first Tuna! My wife shot her first Barracuda and I was so proud of her for doing it while freediving.
    My dad owns the local dive shop here in Springfield Missouri and he is starting to cater to freedivers so if anyone is from around here and is headed to the lakes or the gulf and needs something, let me know. Glad to be here.
    Dusty

• Welcome Dusty,

I live in NW Arkansas, and have a dock and boat at Beaver Lake, and I spearfish there as often as I can. Striper are the one fish I haven't hunted much there, even though that's what the lake is famous for. I usually target catfish and walleye. I have never met another freedive spearfisherman on Beaver, glad to now be connected to one. Welcome!