Greetings from Greece

• Hello to all,

My name is Theo, 29 years old and i'm from Greece. I fish for quite a lot of years but i spearfish sometimes in the summer. :rolleyes1: Have fished in Greece, (of cousre) Uk, Thailand, Norway, Scotland and hopefully to many other places in the future :D
    I've successfully passed the second level of Roberto Calich's freediving school in 2007 when my spearfishing was at it's prime but never had the chance to spearfish at that depth :(
    My favourite and only functional speargun at the moment is a Mares Cyrano 970 which I'll be pimping up asap!
    That's all for now lads, hope to see you somewhere in the blue...

Dive deep and come back safely...!

• Hello all and thank you for your welcome :)

Treebilly3 the age has nothing to do with the prime having passed...it's just the socio-economic state of my country that won't let me dive...Things are getting better though, so hopefully prime times will come again :D

• Hello all and thank you for your welcome :)

Treebilly3 the age has nothing to do with the prime having passed...it's just the socio-economic state of my country that won't let me dive...Things are getting better though, so hopefully prime times will come again :D

You guys seem to be getting better, not hitting headlines in news of late. Not heard if you guys elected new leadership to get you out of the "cradle to grave" mentality.

what's the corporate Tax rate over there? US is not one of the better one's. Burger King moved head quarters to Canada a while back to save on heavy US tax burden.