Hello Everyone!

• Lol, just set it on fire (this actually looks good on the sunburst guitars)! I think the left handed trem bridge on SRV's guitar was a great idea.

• Welcome Royak, great place to be. Hey Nish, u mentioned u are a fan of Death...i grew up with Shannon Hamm (guitarist from last album & Control Denied) since the 1st grade. He lives up here where im at in Cocoa area. Met Chuck several times before he passed (what a loss, great guy!!) Anyway, enjoy Royak, these guys are great around here.

• Thanks creole5! Hey nish going back to the bands you listen to, I'm only familiar with Morbid Angel tbh. Those sound like some old school death bands. I use to listen to classic rock (Zeppelin is my favorite band) and then I branched to metalcore (BFMV, ATR, AILD, KsE). Now I mainly play and listen to blues and flamenco.

• Here's a Warmoth Strat I put together. It's not rocket science since they do such a find job building the components. I've actually changed this one though. It has a neck with a rosewood fretboard now and a Hipshot tremolo I took off a Peavey guitar I have. I traded a Wilkenson, like the gold one on this one It plays and feels as good as any Strat I pulled of the rack in a Guitar Center. IT plays well....I don't. :laughing:

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/310458_2363430896880_470950722_n.jpg?oh=0cec8ea746192e63002f43dce7b080e2&oe=550889F6

That's a beautiful strat you have there, Hank! I'm a sucker for gold hardware! And it looks like a great "workhorse"/daily guitar, if you know what I mean. :thumbsup5:

Welcome Royak, great place to be. Hey Nish, u mentioned u are a fan of Death...i grew up with Shannon Hamm (guitarist from last album & Control Denied) since the 1st grade. He lives up here where im at in Cocoa area. Met Chuck several times before he passed (what a loss, great guy!!) Anyway, enjoy Royak, these guys are great around here.

You knew Shannon Hamm! That's insane!:thumbsup2: And you met Chuck! Chuck Schuldiner is possibly my biggest influence in terms of compositions! I'm also one of the biggest Death fans in the UAE! My old death metal band covered a few songs by Death a few years ago at some gigs in Dubai. Here's a blurry shaky cam video of us covering "story to tell" by Death back in 2010! I'm the skinny guy with the black yamaha guitar (on the right of the video, next to the bassist):D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU6ecnEI9-Q

Thanks creole5! Hey nish going back to the bands you listen to, I'm only familiar with Morbid Angel tbh. Those sound like some old school death bands. I use to listen to classic rock (Zeppelin is my favorite band) and then I branched to metalcore (BFMV, ATR, AILD, KsE). Now I mainly play and listen to blues and flamenco.

Royakdiver, that's great! I like Killswitch Engage as well. Ofcourse, nowadays, even I'm into classic rock. I guess that's what happens when we get older :D. I don't think I'd ever stop listening to death metal though!

• Thats great you guys being able to play, i love me some music, wish i could express like that. Yea Nish, still know him (shannon h.), like my brother....we go fishing, shooting (firearms), hang out.....trying to get him into diving/spearing. Cool vid btw (of course sound suffers on these, but groovin anyway :thumbsup2:

• HOLD ON A MINUTE!!! CHUCK SCHULDINER????!!! From "Death"???? I didn't know he played for "Control Denied".... For crying out loud I have his guitar, the B.C. Rich Stealth TNT!!! You just inspired me to finish this guitar. I bought this bad girl about four years ago (NEW) and I immediately began modding it. I switched the EMG 81 pu to the neck and the EMG 85 pu to the bridge for a heavier sound. I swapped the Floyd rose trem block for a "big block" brass trem block and never finished the 18v battery mod on it. I still need to dremel some wood in the trem cavity to have more room to dive-bomb.

Creole, it's great that you had the opportunity to meet Chuck, I'm not familiar with all his music but I do respect him because he was a great guitarist!

• Royak, nice ax...yes Chuck was a BC guy. Control Denied was also Chucks creation...he employed Tim as the singer for this band, wanted to have more of a metal groove for C.D. instead of the death sound. Yea i also know Scott Clendenen (bass) lives up here also. Shannon has been in Morrisound studios this year trying to finish what was going to be the 2nd Control D album...he had to learn Chucks parts also to finish....not sure wen the release date is.

• HOLD ON A MINUTE!!! CHUCK SCHULDINER????!!! From "Death"???? I didn't know he played for "Control Denied".... For crying out loud I have his guitar, the B.C. Rich Stealth TNT!!! You just inspired me to finish this guitar. I bought this bad girl about four years ago (NEW) and I immediately began modding it. I switched the EMG 81 pu to the neck and the EMG 85 pu to the bridge for a heavier sound. I swapped the Floyd rose trem block for a "big block" brass trem block and never finished the 18v battery mod on it. I still need to dremel some wood in the trem cavity to have more room to dive-bomb.

Creole, it's great that you had the opportunity to meet Chuck, I'm not familiar with all his music but I do respect him because he was a great guitarist!

Nice Stealth! I always wanted that guitar! I'm not a huge fan of BC Rich guitars, but the stealth always had a special place in my heart! I settled with an ibanez xiphos instead!
    One of these:

I block the trem's on my guitars as well! :) But I use whatever I can find to block pull-ups on the trem, and just tighten the heck outta the springs. I've used old credit card bits before! I call it the "ghetto-block" haha!

PS, Death also had some of the best metal musicians in their lineup over the years. The old members of death created great bands like Cynic, Monstrosity, Aeon Spoke, Gordian Knot, etc.

• Nice Stealth! I always wanted that guitar! I'm not a huge fan of BC Rich guitars, but the stealth always had a special place in my heart! I settled with an ibanez xiphos instead!
    One of these:
    http://medias.audiofanzine.com…-red-chameleon-231568.jpg

I block the trem's on my guitars as well! :) But I use whatever I can find to block pull-ups on the trem, and just tighten the heck outta the springs. I've used old credit card bits before! I call it the "ghetto-block" haha!

PS, Death also had some of the best metal musicians in their lineup over the years. The old members of death created great bands like Cynic, Monstrosity, Aeon Spoke, Gordian Knot, etc.

Dang! Nice Xiphos, I love the paint on it! I was in a metalcore band once where the lead guitarist bought a white Xiphos and I bought the stealth. It was cool because we both had "X" guitars. The chameleon color Xiphos is one of my favorite colors.... I think it was the red chamelon that I really like. It looks like your guitar is the red chameleon. Nish is your xiphos comfortable to play standing up? My stealth is better sitting down because the strap button positions are all wrong. The neck is a lot heavier than the body and the body tips down. The big block trem block and Floyd rose trem are still not enough weight to balance it out.