SANTA came early, Speardiver teak 140 euro.

• I dont usually like showing off, but I am very happy with todays bounty:) plus this is the speardiver forum, so its more of a public service announcement.

Guys if you have ever thought of upgrading any odds and ends, give Dan a call. The gear is the very top of the line and the price is always fair.

I am going to play around with this gun and post, my feedback, pics report on this thread, hope you dont mind. I will preface the rant with, I have seen this gun and used it briefly in the water in the past, so my purchase is based on the fact that I really like it.
    I cant believe its taken me this long to get a rubber belt. Thanks for the push marco;)

Thanks for reading.

Hope you all have a great holiday.

• If Dan doesnt mind, perhaps I can elaborate on some unique offerings that speardiver has out. Those wishbone inserts are the BOMB. not only are they the easiest ive ever seen installed, they give the flexibility to use a closed muzzle and see at a glance if got the long or short band in my hand without having to look up at the muzzle.
    The belt, gucci is the only word I can think to describe it.

The knife, whats not to like, double serrations are the shit!

• Yeah dude, I like gear and each one of these items felt like a HUGE upgrade from what I had or could get anywhere else, at a FAIR price. The two dont need to be mutually exclusive!! Cant wait to get the new toys wet

• Nice. I have an inside tip that the fat man is hooking me up with some speardiver gear this year as well:thumbsup2:
    wetsuit, belt, and speargun so im told. I cant decide which speargun still tho. too many choices :crazy:

• I seen the denton, I could have gotten that but I got this instead. I know a couple dudes that sold their Dentons, they arent for everybody. I think of this as a teak rob allen or king venom. this is more my speed ( utalitarian) and more attractive , imho. Time will tell if it kill fish for me. We will see.