Handles?

• Are you saying you have a Pathos tube? If this is the case the Speardiver Phantom handle will not fit.

I really dislike the D'angelo 2 handle. The back of it has a sharp angle that hurts when loading.

I prefer the D'angelo handle.

• Yes I have a Pathos Laser Open Carbon barrel. As far as the handles both are shown to fit an ID of 26mm. Will the Phantom not fit because of the OD? I would go with the universal grip handle on the D2 and not the right handed.

HUI KOA KAI O HAMAKUA
    MAHALO KE AKUA
    E MALAMA I KE KAI

• Actually I'm not sure any more because I can't remember the last pathos barrel I've seen. But you have the Speardiver C1 carbon barrel which fits the pathos D'angelo handle, and I can tell you for sure the Speardiver Phantom handle does not fit this barrel, the spigot is too large in diameter. Of course you can sand it down. But then I think the track will not line up.

In any case you're welcome to try and return the handle if you can't use it. It is a better handle than both the D'angelo and D'angelo 2. Just be aware the barrel has to be cut at a 45 degree angle to fit it.

• Yes I have a Pathos Laser Open Carbon barrel. As far as the handles both are shown to fit an ID of 26mm. Will the Phantom not fit because of the OD? I would go with the universal grip handle on the D2 and not the right handed.

I have a D2 handle with universal and lefty grips that I don't need. Would you be interested in buying used?

• Actually I'm not sure any more because I can't remember the last pathos barrel I've seen. But you have the Speardiver C1 carbon barrel which fits the pathos D'angelo handle, and I can tell you for sure the Speardiver Phantom handle does not fit this barrel, the spigot is too large in diameter. Of course you can sand it down. But then I think the track will not line up.

In any case you're welcome to try and return the handle if you can't use it. It is a better handle than both the D'angelo and D'angelo 2. Just be aware the barrel has to be cut at a 45 degree angle to fit it.

Thanks Dan. The C1 ID is 25.4mm and the Pathos Laser Open Carbon ID is 26mm.

HUI KOA KAI O HAMAKUA
    MAHALO KE AKUA
    E MALAMA I KE KAI

• Thanks Dan. The C1 ID is 25.4mm and the Pathos Laser Open Carbon ID is 26mm.

I used an Aimrite handle in the C1 and it fit perfectly. I know the Omer, Aimrite, C1 barrels all fit the same handles and muzzles...same ID.

Parker, pm sent

HUI KOA KAI O HAMAKUA
    MAHALO KE AKUA
    E MALAMA I KE KAI