Saturdays Dive

• Trace called me up Friday night to see if I wanted to join him for a Saturday morning dive to which I obliged. He had a spare gopro hero flat less with red filter water housing that he wasn't using and gave it to me which was very cool. After a few minutes of watching dolphins and birds work the water we jumped in hoping to find some tasty critters. My camera was acting up and I missed some of the bait balls swimming around and some nice sheep crabs that I think where mating cause they had their rear legs linked together. I figured out my camera issues and I recorded from there. I didn't get any fish but figured I would make a video of the things I managed to get on tape. Anyway Happy Easter all. Its always a pleasure diving with you Trace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RemsQ8wqnu8

• I enjoyed that - diving kelp beds in SoCal s on my bucket list. Looks so different from anything I've dove and interesting. Some "forum" friends of mine ave bagged 3 WSB over 70 pounds and you belong on the other forum too so you know. What speargun is this? Interesting cano on it.

Thanks - enjoyed the video! :thumbsup2:

• I enjoyed that - diving kelp beds in SoCal s on my bucket list. Looks so different from anything I've dove and interesting. Some "forum" friends of mine ave bagged 3 WSB over 70 pounds and you belong on the other forum too so you know. What speargun is this? Interesting cano on it.

Thanks - enjoyed the video! :thumbsup2:

Diving Kelp is awesome and takes a little time to get use too but it is a lot of fun and makes hunting more interesting. Yeah I saw the WSB but they are not in my neighborhood yet. Never got a large one before but maybe this year is the year? Fingers crossed.

The gun is an Ulusub 130rh but the band pull is similar to a euro 110.