Spearing SOON

• Hey guy's I'm dying to go spearing. I don't now how the weather will be holding up this week?

Is anyone interested in joining me for a beach dive?

My availability is as follows.

Monday-Completely OFF
    Tuesday-Need to be out of the water by 3pm
    Wednesday-Need to be out of the water by 3pm
    Thursday-Need to be out of the water by 6pm
    Friday-COMPLETLEY OFF
    Saturday-I work overnight 12am-8am, but will still be up for a dive
    Sunday-Same

Hit me up if interested, either PM or email me at

LeonOscarR@gmail.com

Thanks,

• the weather gets good by thursday.

Thursday
    Northeast winds around 10 knots becoming southeast. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop.

I dont know what vis will look like though, I heard it was crap a few weeks ago.

• oye chico , es alla. no aya. estaba bueno , habia un cambio de viz ahi tremendo. cuando estas en el cantico de 30 a 40 pies sucio con cojones pero cuando sales mas pa' lla fuera se pone mejorcito , unos 35 a 40 pies de viz. nada mal y el agua mas o menos tranquila.

• Polegun8 here. I am currently living, make that stuck in the Atlanta, GA area, but I grew up in the Keys, so I know what I am missing.
    I am planning and pool training right now for a return to freediving and spearfishing later this Summer. I am trying to meet divers from Clearwater on down who would let myself and 3 fellow divers go diving with them for a split of boat expenses. Also interested in West Palm and points south. We are a bunch of old codgers and won't be a bother to anyone. I still feel about age 25, but can't speak for my dive partners. ha

• Also, if there are any divers in the Atlanta area who are interest in making some "split the expense" long weekend non luxury dive trips to florida, feel free to get in touch. I have started a spearfishing group called "ATLANTA HOG HUNTERS" Anyone with experience interested in joining, just let me know.