Effect of spearfishing on the libido

• Am I saying it in a way that everyone can understand? :D Not sure if it's the hunt or the water. Maybe some land hunters can comment if the same happens after a hunting trip. The effect is more obvious with spearfishing I suppose because scantily clad women are part of the big picture. You know beach, boats etc.. But even without that there's a marked effect. Just another fringe benefit of our chosen past time.

• Did your libido effects have anything to do with the scant attire worn by your boat capitan this weekend?:D Funny how this question follows your "fun in the sun" on Le Santa Fellatio

• Oh I set myself up for that one.. With that kind of evidence it's hard to come back. I'll just take my beats :(

On the other hand I guess it can be assumed that you've never experienced the increased libido effects :D

• Dan, you are confusing the catalyst here. It is not all the water and hunting. Its the fact you're on a boat with a bunch of dudes, and all you talk about is ass the whole trip. Of course you want to bury a bone in the old lady when you get home... ;)