Guy from jersey

• HELLO ALL,

I'm frank from New Jersey. I am starting to get into spear fishing. I have been fishing my whole life and spear fishing has always been an interest of mine. I Competitively Freshwater bass fish and surf fish when i have the time. I am eager to learn more about this style of hunting and have a trip planned next week. any pointer would be greatly appreciated.

• I'm new on this board but have been freediving and spearfishing for a long time.
    It's a big topic; maybe ask some specifics, for example: guns to use, suits, fins, knives, swimming technique, breath-holds, and safety. Lots more too.
    I will say that for some, it's life-changing. Certainly a blast and a good reason to travel.
    Cheers,
    Erik.

• Welcome,, Erik is 100% correct. provide info on where you are diving, what you hope to shoot. what gear you have already.

With more detail the correct member can chirp in.

(e.g. I want to take a vacation to Antigua and not sure what type of gear I should have and what regulations I need to be aware of. )

• Welcome,, Erik is 100% correct. provide info on where you are diving, what you hope to shoot. what gear you have already.

With more detail the correct member can chirp in.

(e.g. I want to take a vacation to Antigua and not sure what type of gear I should have and what regulations I need to be aware of. )

John when are you ging to plan a holiday to Antigua!! :laughing:

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele