Difference between Cubera and Gray (Mangrove) snapper

• I think it's fairly easy to tell them apart while the fish is alive and in their habitat, however it's difficult for me to tell them apart once they've lost their natural coloring due to being in the icebox and more so in a picture. Like Dan said, the bigger they are the easier it is to tell them apart.

• On the contrary, he should've learned his lesson and I will keep leaving fish in the sink as I always have. If the correction wasn't enough next time I'll rig it with a rat trap.

You have your ways with the dogs we know you can train him alright ^^ Have he done this before. ? I guess that will end the story on that nice Mango.

• When I first got him he put his paws on the kitchen counter a few times but I always caught it and corrected him. He hasn't done it in a few months. I guess the fish was too much temptation as he's gotten used to eating them since and it was time for a refresher lesson.

• Yeah Ive heard it interchanged, but we always called magroves Caballerote. The one I cant remember was Pargo del alto(Ive been told its silk) and also Cici. Wheres Sergio when you need him. Also one of my favorites(for minutas) Lane snapper, Biajaiba. Jocu is dog, right???? Criollo, is mutton. Its been a long time since my grandfather was around.

Oh, one more thing isnt schoolmaster, Caji or is it cabrillo? I cant believe I cant remember the Cuban name of half these fish anymore

Ive edited this thing 3 times already. de pinga.

Edited 3 times, last by Toledo ().