I'm baaack

• Hey what's up everyone! I'm not new but I've been out of commission for almost a year. Just being able to get back in the saddle. Hope everyone is doing well and shooting fish.

• Thanks Dan. My condition is completely cleared up now. The docs were very surprised that the damage they had thought to be permanent is now showing healthy lung tissue. I only have one spot at the bottom that did not come back but they say I'll never notice it. They had originally told me that 60% of the left lung was dead. I'm fairly stubborn tho and was excersizing and doing statics ( proved to be useful after all) as much as I could tolerate. So I need to plan a trip down to your shop sometime soon.

• There are some things I do differently now but they were never able to find a cause. I quit smoking which needed done anyways. And on long road trips I stay hydrated and stop every couple hours and walk around. They say I'm at no greater risk then anyone else to have it happen again. I'll still take those precautions tho. that whole thing sucked and I'd prefer not go through it again.

• Scary shit - glad to hear you improved so far past expectations. Welcome back.