Do I want a pneumatic?

• spearos---the pneumatics are starting to sound too complicated / technical for me. Maybe I should just stick to my rubberbands and piece of pipe:D
    Once I get the second band rest pin drilled into the top of the shaft 18in. back from the muzzle I'll be happy with my [POS:D] RA set-up.
    I imagine it will not be easy drilling the RA shaft for a small pin. I have a Harbor Freight bench type drill press. Anyone ever drilled and pinned a RA shaft before? Pargo suggested a carbide bit. I know I have seen some of the shafts that straight shaft makes that are drilled and pinned. Any experianced suggestions please?

Edit--thanks to everyone for their assistance about pneumatics:toast:

• Greek, you´re right, I have not tried the Tovarich (and I could get a kit for free since Ramón Boto is my personal friend), but I am not really interested. At this moment, I think I have the guns I need.

I know what you mean. When you have what you need to kill fish, and its doing it well, i wouldn't change either!

• spearos---the pneumatics are starting to sound too complicated / technical for me. Maybe I should just stick to my rubberbands and piece of pipe:D
    Once I get the second band rest pin drilled into the top of the shaft 18in. back from the muzzle I'll be happy with my [POS:D] RA set-up.
    I imagine it will not be easy drilling the RA shaft for a small pin. I have a Harbor Freight bench type drill press. Anyone ever drilled and pinned a RA shaft before? Pargo suggested a carbide bit. I know I have seen some of the shafts that straight shaft makes that are drilled and pinned. Any experianced suggestions please?

Edit--thanks to everyone for their assistance about pneumatics:toast:

Davie and i drilled a rob allen shaft like we were drilling wood! :D