Andre speargun handle

• I haven't tried this handle. The difficult point with this type of handle configuration is whether the trigger slot matches your trigger mechanism as far as range of movement and/or space available inside the trigger guard. The trigger itself can sometimes be cut if the trigger guard is too shallow. But that may affect the trigger pull.

In general I'm not a fan of heavily contoured speargun handles, because you can only shoot the gun in the straight forward position.

• I haven't tried this handle. The difficult point with this type of handle configuration is whether the trigger slot matches your trigger mechanism as far as range of movement and/or space available inside the trigger guard. The trigger itself can sometimes be cut if the trigger guard is too shallow. But that may affect the trigger pull.

In general I'm not a fan of heavily contoured speargun handles, because you can only shoot the gun in the straight forward position.

(you can only shoot the gun in the straight forward position) I didn't get the point ? actually that handle suppose to absorb recoil so no misalignment in shooting ,accurate design wood handle is very difficult to get ,if you made a good one you will get very sharp precise shoot ,that's why some guys after building the gun they will say it not shoot accurate ,80% shooting accuracy coming from handle as long as you have built accurate dimensional stock .

• Getting the handle/grip/hand/arm up inline with the shaft is important, but I disagree about it being %80 of the accuracy. Most of the accuracy comes from correctly configured stock, bands and shaft.

The point I made which you took issue with has no direct correlation to accuracy, I just meant that you can only shoot the gun holding/gripping it in one way with this contoured handle. The simplest example to understand it is if you were to pass this gun to a dive partner to use for some reason, and he was a lefty, it would be difficult for him to shoot. Actually the pictured handle looks left handed so my example would be vice versa. But whatever floats your boat..

• Getting the handle/grip/hand/arm up inline with the shaft is important, but I disagree about it being %80 of the accuracy. Most of the accuracy comes from correctly configured stock, bands and shaft.

The point I made which you took issue with has no direct correlation to accuracy, I just meant that you can only shoot the gun holding/gripping it in one way with this contoured handle. The simplest example to understand it is if you were to pass this gun to a dive partner to use for some reason, and he was a lefty, it would be difficult for him to shoot. Actually the pictured handle looks left handed so my example would be vice versa. But whatever floats your boat..

Yes ,its not possible if right hand to left hand, I got the point