Mounting a camera on a Rob Allen gun

• Pargo---those are amazing pictures with the lighting conditions:thumbsup2:
    Thank you

LunkerBuster--Thank you. And the gun even recoils less with the added weight of the cam:thumbsup2:

stevo---I asked scott today if he had ever had his RA accidently fire with the safty on and he said no. He said "why?' I said good, cause if you see me pointing my gun at you I'm taking your picture. He said "glad you warned me" :D

hahaha, i still might prefer if you take pics of me slightly off center :)

scott is a much tougher MF-er than i am

i like to spear fish

• I asked scott today if he had ever had his RA accidently fire with the safty on and he said no. He said "why?' I said good, cause if you see me pointing my gun at you I'm taking your picture. He said "glad you warned me" :D

I know you're joking hau but it prompted me to write this http://spearfishing.world/spea…ns-misfire.html#post13993

• An intentional feature of this mount, as opposed to a more rigid system of clamps, is that you can just loosen the camera mounting stud a turn, and swivel the camera sideways if you want to film someone.

• But then you won't know who you're aiming at if they pass to your right while you're filming. Better unload the bands.

If there are more divers in the water than just the photographer and the subject, then I absolutely agree. It's just an option, if the situation responsibly allows.

• all the kidding aside, spearguns should never be pointed at another person when loaded, EVER. we all know this, esp Hau who could teach us all how to dive safely and properly.

i like to spear fish

• Tin Man--I sent out your check yesterday [7-7].
    I love the mount. It works perfectly and looks great on my RA.
    To define 'works perfectly'==
    1.There is just the correct amount of adjustment to allow me to get the cam exactly where I want it.
    2. The mount is not heavy and does not sink my RA120.
    3. I have had no problem with the shooting line snagging on the mount or cam
    4. This mount can position the cam out of the way to allow easy band loading
    5. The mount is so easy to put on and take off that I take the mount off my RA in seconds.
    5. Your manufacturing workmanship is perfect as always
    6. Your customer service is also perfect.
    Thank you again:toast:

spearos---if anyone needs a cam mount, this is THE best one to buy:thumbsup2:

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().