Woman bit by shark

• http://www.miamiherald.com/new…g-news/story/1127460.html

I always had the idea that this could happen at those sandbars. I wonder if it was Haulover inlet, the only sandbar I've been to.

I don't know how she could identify it as a nurse shark. I think a nurse shark would have a hard time biting off a chunk, it was probably a bull.

On another note check out the post by this tool. It's in a thread on SB about the same incident.

Quote from pirate_diver

what a waste of a news story...not knocking drinking but she was prolly drunk and didn't watch where she was stepping. Also, the advice from the rescue dept. is lame...i especially like the last one.

If I'm ever bitten by a shark, or injured by any kind of "dangerous" marine animal, the last thing I am doing is getting the press involved...

If there's any thread saying something about sharks behaving aggressively or posing a risk he posts similar crap always defending the shark and belittling the potential danger. I so want him to have a shark encounter.

The point I often see being used by such clowns is that the shark made a mistake, "mistake in identity". Who cares if it was a mistake. Sharks will keep making mistakes, it's what they do.

• So.... That means that if I'm drunk and don't watch were I step, I might get bit by a shark ?

:confused1: What a dumbass. He probably never seen a shark in the water while diving....