• :shark1:I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome, the Mares Sten on the avatar is long gone,,,,,,,I could not get replacement parts for it, I now use a seac sub 135cm for my hunting. Ref to loading, last year at the dema convention,Tata Lanza showed me how to easily load these big guns without a knee loader, ever since I have been using his system , it works great, you can also reload very quickly,if anyone needs the info on how to do it, just let me know and I will be happy to explain,,, again thks for the warm reception, and I really look forward to this forum,,,,,thks Felix::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Tata is a great guy, I've seen and talked to him several time's at Scubas World and he's more than willing to talk about technique's and methods with out any hesitation. He's been living and spearing mostly off Mexico (Yucatan peninsula) and has some nice pics from some recent trips.

• same reason i dont understand, why do people refer to some guns as chest loaders? i find it more effective to load the gun with the handle, or the butt of the gun on my upper stomach.

Edited once, last by Alan ().

• I have a spare mares air gun float that use to come with the big air guns,,,,,if anybody needs it let me know,,,,,also if anyone has a mares 150cm that they want to sell let me know, I might have someone interested,,,thks Felix:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::shark1::shark::boohoo::bond:

• Yes it will work for you,,,,,,,,,,,Its got to halfs, and they come to over the barrel and are held buy some small bands at each point., . :thumbsup2: