hogfish dania beach/hollywood

• i thought that was funny too.

those look delicious...as bug season is back and i've had the luck to eat a few already...it does remind me that i think i prefer hog to lobster...at least there are more ways to eat it that i like better...mmmmm hogs (drool)

i like to spear fish

• I LOVE HOGS TOO. ANYWAYS , WHEN I'M LOBSTERING i CAN'T GET THE THOUGHT OF FISH OFF MY MIND. IT MEANS THAT i LIKE CATCHING FISH BETTER. AND HOGS ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE.

• hahaha good call steveo- my last cig was probably 8 years ago and i still reminisce very fondly.....that first drag is good stuff. hahaha, now i prefer my 2min+ static breath-hold to even the best cig :)

i like to spear fish

• Do you know that I actually quit smoking because I wanted to get back into spearing? So even if I never get to hold my breath for a long time or dive real deep I feel that I'm ahead just for having stopped smoking. I had a real bad habit and spearfishing motivated me to stop. QUE BIEN ME SIENTO!:thumbsup2:

• ha, man this shouloda been called the smoking & apnea poll... yeah i topped out 2:40 second static last time i clocked it,, im sure not smoking it could go way upp,, but spearing def. gets me smokin a lot less.. and yeah i hear ya any time i even begin to look at bugs my eyes go straight to fish,, any of yall had luck with spanish mackeral? they're fast swimmers, but seem curious too, ive come close but yet to get one

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• the Cero's have the little dots on the side...small orange dots.

they are very curious and very fast....hau and i joke about how they love to swim by when you are reloading and they only do so once

i like to spear fish