omer cayman?

• sd, look at the hammerhead evolution 110cm. perfect all around gun for less than 300$.
    you will get the loading down after a few times out. its all technique.
    if you have the money riffe c3x, or riffe euro is an all around great gun.

Omer guns look cheaply made and brittle, they also shoot thin shaft i think 6.25mm. it is a POS.

Mako is definetly an option. i personally dont like them. the line release does not hold more than one wrap of mono.
    my two cents.

• mmk good to know,, especially about the line release only holding one wrap, wtf is that all about?
    cool cool thanks av ill check out the hammer head,, and really i think i might be smarrt to wait a few more paychecks and get a riffe, well see

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• mmk good to know,, especially about the line release only holding one wrap, wtf is that all about?
    cool cool thanks av ill check out the hammer head,, and really i think i might be smarrt to wait a few more paychecks and get a riffe, well see

If you want the release to hold two wraps, you have to wield a tiny lump at the base of the shaft, filling the t.mech gap, so it pushes the pin release and makes it to protrude even more. It`s a hassle but it works.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• I had the same issue with my Kanji Pelaj, The gun comes standard with a 8 mm (5 /16 shaft) and the shaft thickness allows the release to protrude enough to hold 2 wraps of line. Should you change a thinner more appealing shaft, say a 9 /32 and the line release will hold just one wrap of line, forcing you to fill the butt of the shaft by a weilding pocess. Not good. The kanji can hold a handle against any railgun in the maket tho. It is the best. You have to compare those guns, ra, rabi/ Mako and Pelaj, and the latter outclass them fo a long shot..

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver