Best spearfishing snorkel

• just like you said...slid eone ring on the snorkel, then thread the middle of the 8 under the massk strap and then the second ring on the snorkel and slide it to where you like to wear it.

very simple, very effective

i like to spear fish

• just like you said...slid eone ring on the snorkel, then thread the middle of the 8 under the massk strap and then the second ring on the snorkel and slide it to where you like to wear it.

very simple, very effective

sweet. super tight. firepower! thanks for the info

• I saw your post on SB asking about the Riffe stable snorkel. Seems like you have your mind set on it and just want someone to tell you what you want to hear. When I see that it just boggles my mind because I know that you read this thread, and all the work I put into explaining exactly why a snorkel like a Riffe stable is over engineered and useless for us freedivers. So go ahead and buy that stupid $50 snorkel and enjoy. I couldn't even get my mouth around that huge mouthpiece..

Hey guys, $50 for a snorkel?! you think that's reasonable? A snorkel should probably be the cheapest piece of gear other than a snorkel keeper IMO.

• I've heard that it's good for both freediving and scuba. Trying to get something that is effective for both. I'm really split b/w the stable and the j snorkel. The stable work be good with there's a chop offshore and the j snorkel would allow for a good flow of air. Havent made a decision but want to get something that will perform topnotch in all offshore conditions. I do like the distance b/w the j mouthpiece and the snorkel that's a plus that the stable doesnt have.

• I just switched snorkels this week and I was very happy I did. When I bought my first snorkel I didn't know anything about diving and the guy at the shop sold me a $65 :thumbdown2: Atomic SV2 snorkel. It sucked it was always leaking in water form the purge valve and the dry top was useless. I also didn't like the flexible part either.

I bought a Cressi Corsica for only $20. It is very simple and I like it much better. I don't understand why the make snorkels with all the shit on them.

• A friend of mine gave me an omer zoom mimetic new....really good snorkel...I tested today...comfortable mouth piece but even being that good its expensive i wouldnt pay for it...the only thing worth its the mouth piece and the camo pattern looks good and fancy...:confused1:...thats my face when i see snorkels prices..

• I use the Cressi-Sub America. It has a soft mouthpiece and does its job.

$13.50

• That Cressi snorkel has 4 round protrusions that are supposed to make it stay behind your teeth instead of a molded bite bar. It works but is not comfortable.

It's super comfortable for me, and sometimes I dive from 8am to 5pm.

Do people bite down on the snorkel?

• Relaxing your jaw muscles will definitely help add a few seconds on your dive.