that´s why spearboard is a nasty place

• My mother told me that a man needs to be only a little better looking than a gorilla, what he does have to have is brains. So don't feel bad monster :D

Let me see if I can remember part of Rolo's post, it went something like this.. "Definition of Man of war: An invertebrate with stinging tentacles that causes painful burns to something it comes in contact with. A home remedy is to pour warm urine over it."

Translation - You're a spineless individual who causes discomfort to the people around you. The solution is to piss on you :D

• Hahahahha, I know that Rolo definition was genius man, i was tempted to ask him in public if i should get my dick and pee all over MOW to get rid of him hahahah :jerkit2:

The guy is an idiot Gorilla and Gay are mutualy excluding concepts :D Besides the "gay" concept is "ready available" in his subconcious mind and pops inmediately without need. I guess he deeply carves for a pillow biting experience :bed:

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• It was an awful display. Monster was attacked personally for no apparent reason. Just for simply having a thread in the members items section. El Lobo, I suppose, feels he owns that section with all the shit he peddles and basically raided Monster's thread calling him "gay", "hairy gorilla", and "fatass". All because he bumped his own thread. This led to Bill Mac, Mr. Pelaj, a few other guys, and I calling him out. I was very proud of my post this morning. I think it was one of my better ones. That guy showed his true colors on that thread and a few of us called him out. It is too bad as the gestapo came in and took it down.

Rolo, he apparently owns it, cause he got away with it. He was pushing me to delete the thread, and i was conspirating to take him out of business and out of the board. :matrix: At the end he got what he wanted thanks to the wicked nature of SB censorship. Even Tomol thought that he was doing the right thing and "supporting me". Whether was on purpose or not, ended up the other way around. Your posts were great, all of them hitted home

Edited once, last by monster slayer ().

• I was going to put a word in but I promised myself not to ever post on SB again. Those faggots aren't worth my spit.

I know where are you coming from, I´ll never post there again. I like to stay logged in though, just to hang around with some few nice people there. (by Pm)

it´s a shame it used to be a nice board.

Nice coconaco in your avatar by the way, it´s huge. Those are tough fighters

• Look at the nerve of this guy:

Hey man,

wanted to apologize for going off the other night, after I thought about it there wasnt any reason to go back and forth with insults like 5th graders. I was in the bad mood after a long day, and should've clearly used better judgement.

Good luck selling the gun.

Wolf

www.PalmBeachFreedivers.com Now he want to make a private apology, damn that`s so gay :D

• Ideally it would have been good to see it done publically, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. At least he recognized he went over the top on that thread. I do hope you sell the gun, you should post it again at SB.

• Ideally it would have been good to see it done publically, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. At least he recognized he went over the top on that thread. I do hope you sell the gun, you should post it again at SB.

Nop, i dont buy it, i had a pm of pelaj service apologizing and promising a full investigation, i swear his apologies are the result of others pushing him to do it. You can`t just offend a man in public, and then just apologize and get with it. "why this hairy ape" fatass etc.

Here in good ole Mexico, if you offend someone for no reason in that way, you better keep by your word and be prepared for the blood shed . I don`t get it that serious though, but i don`t accept his apologies either...

• Fair enough. You guys may have a point. In any event, post the gun again. What is important is for you to sell it and at least you can get a few more folks to view it over there. Besides, it will be on top of the Member's Items section.:eek: