Mako large gear bag

• http://makospearguns.com/results.php?category=9

Sorry Dan, did not know were to put this, feel free to move to appropriate location. I wanted to let you all know I ordered this Mako large gear bag because it looked real nice and was relatively cheap considering most gear bags. I got it today and man is it real nice, great construction and very durable with nice zippers and carrying straps. The bag has 2 long zip pockets on each side to hold your fins or 2 sets of them easily, the ends have 2 large wide pockets for storing mask's, gloves, booties, sunblock, tools or anything you need and the main compartment is real nice and big for full body wetsuit, rashguards, extra dry clothes, towels, sandals or any other gear you may need to bring on a boat. I also love that it has on both sides a real cool spearo graphic along it. All in all it is a great looking and great constructed bag I recommend for someone who is looking for one.

• It's a nice bag as far as the size, material and of course the price.

The downside of this bag is the zippers. While they look to be of high quality, I have experienced separation of the teeth on every trip I have had this bag on, even with minimal equipment inside of it.

• I'm looking for a gear bag right now. I see that this is an older thread, so how do you guys like that Mako bag after a few months of using it? I'm sick of carrying an armload of gear down to the lake, so I really need a bag. I've been looking at the Cressi Apnea Team bag, which looks really nice, but $50-$60 is pretty steep. Does anyone else have a recommendation. I don't want a mesh bag.

• Aside of the silly diver image depicted on it, the bag rules, it has a clever hole for oversized shafts and straps to hold the guns. I have seen quite a few of them around.

I use must of the time some cheap ass, second hand ski and long board bags tho.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• i recommned looking on ebay for a snowboard bag, they are tough, lined with tarp to keep water in check and long as you need.... i will add pics of mine tonight, it was 20 shipped to my door

i like to spear fish