Which is your favorite euro (pipe gun) handle?

• Please answer as many of the questions as you can, if you just say which is your favorite would be good too.

1. Which is your favorite eurogun handle?
    2. Which other eurogun handles have you tried?
    3. What do you like about your favorite?
    4. If there's something missing that would make it absolutely perfect what would it be?

• 1. Riffe Euro(I know, not a pipe gun)
    2.RA,Aimrite,Pelaj,Cressi,Omer
    3.It's on the small side for most people's hand, perfect for mine.
    4.I've only had it out about 5-6 times so far, so nothing yet.

• 1. I think I'd put the Beuchat Marlin first

2. Beuchat Marlin and Mundial, OMER Cayman(Ergo and regular, which was a close second), OMER T20, Aimrite Venom, RA(Green handle and Vecta), Marc Valentin, Hammerhead, Sea Sniper(not really a pipe gun, but I threw it in there), probably a few more I can't think of.

3. I love the comfort of the soft grip handle, and their guns are always super accurate.

4. I wish they would update their line release system. I hate that on all Beuchat guns, the line release puts upward pressure on the shaft when there's pressure put on the line release, causing the shaft to bow. I know that it corrects itself when the bands are loaded, it's just always irked me.

• 1. Which is your favorite eurogun handle?
    Picasso/Simotal Asegai
    Rabitech Stealth, Merou, Aimrite Venom, RA both, Beuchat Marlin,
    Eronomics, Weight, ease of loading the shaft, the variety of shafts accepted, color.
    4. If there's something missing that would make it absolutely perfect what would it be?
    Side line release.

• Not sure about waht the word means but it is a very nice handle and you fill the handle with foam if you are attaching a reel and camera to you gun for extra flotation.

- Rob Allen Vecta handle

- Sporasub Black viper, Omer cayman, Picaso, Rabitech, Aimrite, Cressi (all of them), Spetton and Beuchat.

-Reliable, durable, comfortable, affordable and easy to maintain.

- I like lateral line release better than the current set up. If it were stainless steel it would be even better. If Spetton fixed their little issue with their line release it would be the perfect handle for me.

By the way when are your wetsuits going to be ready?????????

Edited once, last by Adrian ().

• That's confusing. Do you prefer the Spetton or the RA vecta? Is it that you prefer the Spetton in terms of comfort but because of the line relase being very poor you prefer the RA vecta even though you don't like it's line release either (but at least it works)?

I'll have samples of two camo patterns in 2 weeks. Then you can order if you like them.

• The problem is I use reels with my guns. The line release wouldn't release the shooting line unless I had good amount of pressure on the line. This is not necessary if you don't have a reel since the bungee keeps enough tension on the line for the line release to work properly. I had a Spetton/Demka gun so I used the gun as it came, no custom barrel. Everything else on this trigger mech is great. Pablo, the Spetton dealer in US was supposed to tell them but I guess they didn't care enough to change it.

• Pelaj, is just perfect in my hand. The handle ball alows to lift or down the gun effortlessly. The other Euro handles are ok. But pelaj handle is best, I ust don´t get why people complain about them.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Sorry CWW180, I know of multiple different people that share the problem. You can get by by setting the drag of the reel really tight and putting as much pressure as possible on the line release. That is what I and my dive buddy used to do but it can really piss you off when you try to shoot a nice size fish and you miss it cause the line release didn't deploy and you only got less than 50% of the gun's actual range.

ans= RA Vecta
    ans= Mako, Pelaj, Aimrite Venom, Rabitech Stealth.
    ans=x2 what Adrian said.
    ans= I would redesign a rear unit because many spearos have different personal opinions. A lot depends on how the grip feels and that is not really fair to the rest of the rear.
    A. So IMO an Aimrite Venom rear with a Shapelock grip would be perfect for many spearos.:thumbsup2:
    b. The Aimrite has a life time warrente,
    c. The Aimrite has a side line release for those who use a reel or camera
    d. The Aimrite has a SS mechanism
    e. The Aimrite at $80. is a bargain
    f. The Aimrite has been tested to 800lbs
    So my ultimate pipe gun would be with a rear unit as above matched up with an enclosed track pipe barrel:thumbsup2: I would buy 2 now, 1 to use everyday and another as a spare / loaner

This is just my opinion

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited 2 times, last by hau ().