Earth Day 2010

• Play for only one day? For sure there will be some related emergency situations, people getting hypothermia from camping out all night to buy tickets and such :rolleyes1:

I'm getting my camping gear ready. . .;)

I find it odd that its only playing for one day but from the end of trailer thats my understanding.

.Larry O M. . .

• I had it all wrong about the "only playing for a day thing". . .

I guess my information 6 months ago was faulty.

Well just a friendly reminder the movie is playing now.

• just saw it at 9:30
    It was totally awesome despite being narrorated in this heavy poetic way by peirce brosnan.
    had some really great footage of big whales, sardine balls with tuna, swords and sails all hitting it, then a minke whale charges in,,, pretty wild.. cool great white footage too, amongst a lot of other good stuff,, see it!

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• just saw it at 9:30
    It was totally awesome despite being narrorated in this heavy poetic way by peirce brosnan.
    had some really great footage of big whales, sardine balls with tuna, swords and sails all hitting it, then a minke whale charges in,,, pretty wild.. cool great white footage too, amongst a lot of other good stuff,, see it!

Sounds exactly like the footage in Blue Planet Deep Ocean I saw on instant NetFlix.:thumbsup2:

• I think I have that DVD. Maybe come over some time to watch it Steven. Blue planet is a series of 4 if we're talking about the same thing, all 4 are very good. As a matter of fact I may watch one tonight.

• [quote='sdeisen','http://spearfishing.world/forums/index.php?thread/&postID=28301#post28301']
    had some really great footage of big whales, sardine balls with tuna, swords and sails all hitting it, then a minke whale charges in,,, pretty wild/QUOTE]
    yes. I have also seen that before. I hope it's something new and not the same old footage.

• yeah ive seen all those things before also, but this is different footage,, similar but different animals at a different tiime...
    the best part in my opinion is they show two humpback whales sleeping over sand just hovering nose down, its insane,, and more of a very large whale just crusing over sand on what looks like just a patch of our reefs like we have here.. its strange to see

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• yeah ive seen all those things before also, but this is different footage,, similar but different animals at a different tiime...
    the best part in my opinion is they show two humpback whales sleeping over sand just hovering nose down, its insane,, and more of a very large whale just crusing over sand on what looks like just a patch of our reefs like we have here.. its strange to see

That sounds very cool.

That would be amazing to see when shore diving. .:@

I have heard that in Key West they spot whales every now and then.

I have to wait until Wed to see it.