ScubasWorld

• I know several people on here that shop there,so maybe it's my bad luck.
    I'm disappointed in the fact that I ordered a reel 2 weeks ago and still have yet to receive it. When I ordered it didn't say out of stock or back ordered. I've called twice and all they keep telling me it should be here soon.:rolleyes1:
    I don't think I'll be buying from them again:angry5:

• After 4 weeks of waiting,and no answers of to why it's taking so long. I canceled my order. Pretty shitty.:angry5:

• I've done a lot of business with Scubasworld for many years. But the store/people than run it have change quite a bit overtime. The online store has a price but if you walk into the store things are actually cheaper. They have a really f...ked up return policy and even though they retail multiple brand items they will only honor any warranty or exchanges for items that you purchase there. I used to love going to that store because they have an impressive inventory. Now I shop somewhere else. Its a shame....

• Actually Adrian I experienced the opposite with them. The stuff is one price online but when you go to the store they give you a higher price. Then I'd tell them the online price and they'd lower the store price to match.

• Yeah I use to shop there also and sometimes when in to just talk spearfishing or look at new equipment, but things have change and is all a business now, they dont love to help people like the use to, is all about the money.

• You are right Dan, that's what I meant to say. Sorry, its my birthday and there are a lot of distractions going on.

• Does anyone had any issue with Florida Freedivers? I ordered some small shit with them to try them out before making a bigger order but from the looks of it I might buy somewhere else. I placed a small order last week and was supposed to receive a confirmation email in 24-48 hours but its been 8 days and nothing yet, so I wrote them an email 2 days ago to see if there was something wrong with the order (credit card payment, backordered item,etc.) but they haven't answer me yet. I'm going to wait a couple more days to call them and see what happens, if they don't get their shit toghether I will cancel.

• i have done a good amount of business with Mike from FF all through Spearboard pm's, he has never been anything but great. I am very sorry you are having this issue, I would call and ask for Mike, he is the owner and a great guy. I recommend them to a lot of people so I am very interested to see what happens.

i like to spear fish

• Does anyone had any issue with Florida Freedivers? I ordered some small shit with them to try them out before making a bigger order but from the looks of it I might buy somewhere else. I placed a small order last week and was supposed to receive a confirmation email in 24-48 hours but its been 8 days and nothing yet, so I wrote them an email 2 days ago to see if there was something wrong with the order (credit card payment, backordered item,etc.) but they haven't answer me yet. I'm going to wait a couple more days to call them and see what happens, if they don't get their shit toghether I will cancel.

Forget that! It's been 8-10days I wouldn't waste anymore time with them and just cancel the order now. There's nothing they could say to fix that unless it's a mistake you made.

• Im so sorry for this problems...not a lot of spearfishing good stores and the ones that we believed there are good doesnt satisfy our needs..I hope we can solve these i was considering buying from both of them ....

• As someone who sells gear I know there are times when I feel overwhelmed by the amount of work. At such times it is possible to forget an order, it's simply the nature of a small business that can't survive if it has to put people on the payroll, to delegate different aspects of the business to. I would suggest a phone call or at least another email, such as in the case of FF. I wouldn't want someone to speak negatively of me for forgetting an order and no further communication from the customer. It's simply a numbers game before something like that happens. Of course if I were to receive a reminder there would then be no excuses.

• The thing is that they received the order because I did receive the order confirmation and order #, but they are supposed to send me another email stating the shipping charges because is their policy to charge the exact amount for shipping. If I accept the charges and shipping method they go ahead with the order but I have yet to receive anything. The thing is that we were testing their service because we wanted to make a bigger purchase and didn't wanted to risk a larger amount since I never bought from them. Right now I don't see it happening.

• I ordered a floatline from them and was told it was out of stock. got a call back and changed my order for a cheaper line and keychain. keychain was 10 bucks and not even an inch long and the floatline clips are defective.

• Although this is an old thread and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone...most of the time, lack of response from vendor or order delays is due to out of stock problems and they don't relay this message clearly to the customer.
    The opposite is true...if they have an overstock you'll hear from them without you asking for the product.
    Lack of communication is a lame excuse without a doubt.

Ihab