Scuba innovations never end

• i've seen these before, they are actually pretty cool if you do research and are doing multiple dives off a boat in a day.

the fins clearly suck for us, but you don't need huge fins on scuba

i like to spear fish

• I'm gonna get some of these for diving at fishing piers so when someone hooks me on purpose again I can flip em up and chase em down! :D Only joking.

• i cant believe these haven't appeared in a movie yet...some bond the where the hero either dives and runs or runs and dives..

actually anyone remember the halo jump in the Bond film after Goldeneye? the one with the stealth boat...didn't james have these on when he 'chuted into the ocean?

i like to spear fish

• I'm the worst in the world about making things more complicated than they need to be, but . . .

I've got it. It's a "reverse" gear for moving backwards while facing forwards!:thumbsup2:

• i cant wait until scuba guys start wearing htese as land shoes...that would be great...seeing a guy in publix or the dry cleaners with these on...

"what, they are shoes too?!?"

i like to spear fish

• i cant wait until scuba guys start wearing htese as land shoes...that would be great...seeing a guy in publix or the dry cleaners with these on...

"what, they are shoes too?!?"

With a hot pink rashguard w/ huge belly sticking out of the bottom and some speedos. Awesome. They need some wheels on them for rolling on the reef.

• There are innovations regarding scuba fins. Finally:

"Palas fabricadas artesanalmente mediante estratificado de capas de tejidos de alta resistencia mecánica. Estos diferentes tejidos le confieren cualidades únicas en cuanto a potencia y reacción. Superficie mate o brillante. Gran impulso con mínimo esfuerzo. Dada su capacidad de desplazamiento se reduce el consumo de aire en un 20%. Garantizadas. "

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.