How far away do you really shoot fish?

• Manuel Briceño shots with115 pneumatic.

[VIMEO]926649[/VIMEO]

[VIMEO]1465932[/VIMEO]

[VIMEO]1465536[/VIMEO]

[VIMEO]1465442[/VIMEO]

[VIMEO]5707441[/VIMEO]

Un Hombre tiene que creer en algo.......
    Creo que me iré de pesca!!!

• I really enjoyed those videos. Was that a black grouper in the first?
    Lot of barracuda. Awesome the way they just come right in when you lay on the bottom.

Hank,

I knew you were interested that video, grouper front and instinctive shooting :)

the first video is "Cuna grouper" are Mycteroperca, variations on page 13 should be equal to Belize http://www.fvas.com.ve/wp-cont…to_pescasub_fvas_2009.pdf

this we call Aguají grouper (Manuel Briceño Video)
    Mero aguají - YouTube

José

Edited once, last by Josediaz ().

• Nice videos, that's exactly what we see with the barracudas here in Mexico. We get dragged behind the panga looking for fish on the reef. Once you spot one, let go, take a big breath and head straight to the bottom. The school comes in and you take one. We can see schools from 100-300 barracudas, ranging from 10-40 lbs. I call it the barracuda rodeo because we get dragged around by the fish quite a bit. It's a blast. The black groupers in the videos are known as abadejos around here.

• Nice videos, that's exactly what we see with the barracudas here in Mexico. We get dragged behind the panga looking for fish on the reef. Once you spot one, let go, take a big breath and head straight to the bottom. The school comes in and you take one. We can see schools from 100-300 barracudas, ranging from 10-40 lbs. I call it the barracuda rodeo because we get dragged around by the fish quite a bit. It's a blast. The black groupers in the videos are known as abadejos around here.

Yes friend, Caribbean! :)