• niiccee!!!!!!....thanks papa...sadly I read that Al-qaeda is looking forward to strike the world cup in south africa..these world cup is going to be reeeaaaally close some teams are really strong like spain,italy,brazil and some others..i hope those Al-qaeda hairy fags regret it...but I read they send a warning video throught internet..like they do on their serious attacks...whos your favorite team in this world cup papa?

• niiccee!!!!!!....thanks papa...sadly I read that Al-qaeda is looking forward to strike the world cup in south africa..these world cup is going to be reeeaaaally close some teams are really strong like spain,italy,brazil and some others..i hope those Al-qaeda hairy fags regret it...but I read they send a warning video throught internet..like they do on their serious attacks...whos your favorite team in this world cup papa?

I'm going with ITALY,second place-SPAIN,3rd place ENGLAND or FRANCE ( 1st place= ITALY 2nd place=SPAIN 3rd place ENGLAND or FRANCE )

Edited once, last by papaa ().

• Marco,were ITALIANS,we love soccer like women and drink.depends how sober we are when it comes to the order.besides SPAIN plays very good soccer and the French almost won 4 yrs ago.we just need a bottle of wine to talk about it.:D

• JAJAJA good one papaa, Every time there is a world cup there are threats from lots of organizations. Including Al'Qaeda fags.But most of the times is just to cause some fear in the other countries. But they know better than attack randomly and poke the hornest nest, then they will have more countyries to worry about. Hope everything goes smooth with the CUP. I never seen an italian support another countries, i guess that prove there is always one time.. =)

• Spain plays the best soccer of all (in friendly games).

Italy wins when they have to. ;)

I agree 100%, both teams are great to watch.I watch MLS once in awhile but they're to slow.they are getting better.

• Ill take PATO of ac Milan or ETO'O of inter Milan.As far as your choices go Ill pick MESSI.RONALDO is a very very good player but to conceded or selfish.

• papa, marco whos favorite to you messi or cristiano ronaldo?...

Both are great players. Messi is quantitatively the best right now. He had won everything possible last year, he has scored more goals than anyone in the Champions league and in the Spanish Liga. He has an advantage over Cristiano: Xavi Hernández, the best midfilder right now.

Cristiano is one of a kind, people pay to see his "trics". Pure skill and phisical power.

Both are great players to watch.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• I think xavi is the master mind in barcelona..jus for the beutiful passes he makes to messi and how he control the phase of the game passin and passin the ball...

That's one thing David Beckham very good at also.,I do watch the L.A.:@ and ac Milan games ,

• so how do you guys have seen the world cup??...good??....I feel sorry for spain loss today there a good team...the vuvuzuelas (plastic trumpet) make me crazy...the players cant comunicate at all...thats my only concern...

• so how do you guys have seen the world cup??...good??....I feel sorry for spain loss today there a good team...the vuvuzuelas (plastic trumpet) make me crazy...the players cant comunicate at all...thats my only concern...

I HATE those things,,they are the worst addition to any sport ever...they do not have anything to do with the game, no lull or rise based on the events on the pitch, just an annoyingdrone...I love the announcers, esp the spanish ones as they add so much drama and emotion but I have had to watch most of these matche on mute because of those damn horns :frustrated2::angry2::angry3:

i like to spear fish

• im with you lunker....i think those "vuvuzuelas" are a mistake in the world cup....they try to banned them but the president said no...yo cant hear the people chantin ans screaming thats what gives life to this sport...you cant hear the brazilian drums..you cant hear englands chantin and screams one of the best fans in the world...i have waited 4 long years for this...dont know what to think