• Got my Pursuit C90's today! They're truly beautiful fins, and I can't wait to see how they do in the water. The H Dessault's are just a teensy bit big for my bare foot, but I think they should be nice and snug with a neoprene sock on. Anyways, big thanks to Dan for being helpful throughout the purchasing process. Hopefully my wetsuit and weight belt should be here soon.

Also got my Aeris F10 yesterday. Initially, it was a little confusing, as I'm very familiar with the general working of Suunto computers, and it's a bit different from them. After playing with it a bit more though, it seems pretty user friendly, and I think I'm going to like it once it get's to be time to dive with it.

• You're welcome, may they serve you well. You should get the rest Monday.

I suspected as much. Unfortunately, I'm going to be at USD next week for some engineering stuff, and I think the knowledge that the rest of my gear should be at home waiting for me may slightly reduce my ability to focus :D. Anyways, I'll let you know what I think of the rest when I get back next Saturday.

• Hey guys, just got back. My Wetsuit is here, and it's great. Fits very well, nice comfortable and soft. It seems very well constructed. The weight belt is also very nice, But I may need to punch some more holes in it to get it tight to my 29-30" waist. I actually got it wrapped around twice if I used the largest hole and pulled it pretty tight. Anyways, great gear, and Dan was a pleasure to do business with. I will certainly consider his stuff again for future purchases (that 3mm suit might be a bit cold here in SoCal)...

• Thanks for the nice review shred, glad the wetsuit size was right. Remember that threading the belt through conventional weights will make it shorter. If you haven't done so already put weights on it and try it on, you may not need to make more holes.

• Thanks for the tip on the belt. Its something I thought about a bit, and may play around with over the next few days. Also, just saw the spearfisherman decals you sent with the belt and suit. Thanks for the pleasant surprise, once again an example of your customer service. Now I just have to decide where to put them.
    One question: What are the general hours of Pursuit Sparfishing's hq? I'd love a chance to stop by since I'll be in Fort Lauderdale, but if the FII class schedule is similar to PFI's, we probably wont finish until 6:00-7:00 in the evening, and I'm not sure how long it would take to get to your headquarters on a bus after that.

• just your house!! but it is so much more :D dont sell yourself short...I consider your "den" to be the batcave of spearfishing....and hsow me one person who doesnt want to chill in the batcave

BTW...we both allowed the URL sticker to go on my car with the website misspelled (retards) i kind of like it now :D

I love Dan's diving sticker too :notworthy3:

i like to spear fish

• I just checked the FII website. Training ends at 5:00 PM, and its held at their classroom at 2621 North Riverside drive, Pompano Beach, FL, and the Pompano Beach Aquatics Center at 820 NE 18th Ave, pompano Beach, FL. Even if it is just your house, it might be fun to meet the man behind the magic and check out some of your other gear.

• Got two new pieces of gear to mention even though they aren't from Dan:
    A pair of Omer Socks (not sure the specific name, but the ones that have a seal at the top to seal with the inside of a wetsuit leg.
    A Spearo Backpack made by Precision Dive Products (here). It looks like it should hold all of my gear well, and make traveling from my room to the classroom/pool easier. I may even be able to put everything I need to take in there and carry it on, eliminating the need to check any baggage for my flights.