Glueing pockets

• What are you guys using to glue your pockets onto the blades? I have a set of C4 falcon with Omer footpockets and one side keeps popping off. Any tips?

• What are you guys using to glue your pockets onto the blades? I have a set of C4 falcon with Omer footpockets and one side keeps popping off. Any tips?

if you have omer pockets just use the clips...should cost you $4.99 if you must glue it then use black 3M 5200.

• Don't glue anything. The blade rails are supposed to fit correctly into the footpocket tendon slots, and friction alone will keep them together. If this is not happening you have to see what's wrong with your rails or footpocket tendons.

• For the Pathos footpockets what glue do you use, I have heard both 3M 5200 and the loctite type of clear glue.

• It does have the clips and some type of silicone on them but one side will pop off when there's pressure, the rail on the fin seems fine too

• Buy new pockets...millenium pockets are garbage. If you are size 7-9 I have some MINT Hdessaults and Nemo pockets forsale that you can make me an offer on that just sit in my room. WAY better pocket I just chose a pocket with a built in angle for my blades.

• Loctite superglue was recommended to me by a fin manufacturer.

If they are old Omer Millenium pockets, upgrade to some newer more comfortable pockets.

C