Scooby Divers,The mystery of the Man Behind the Bucket

• Somewhere beyond the mainland;), a diverse band of mistfits gathered to try and uncover,
    the truth behind the legend of the fabled Bucketone,
    Although we searched high and low the helmeted superhero was nowhere to be found,
    Every night we would strategize in vain on new ways to track the elusive master huncher....

Seriously we had a blast, Mr Zacker if you read this, that video is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen, the guys and I were in stiches all weekend.....

I hope you see it for what it truly is, flattery, the caracter is so far from realty yet so emo;) its halarious,
    The crew consisted of:
    Bok choy
    Spade fish
    rolo
    geronimo
    myself

We were blessed by great weather..

Each day, we called it quits with just a few fish aboard, the best kind of fishing, no need to get greedy or push it past being fun.

Enjoy the pics
    Im sure the other will chime in with other details...

• We only dove till we had a few nice fish, then called it a day, we had to work them none the less...

Was nice to have plenty of time for the ladies :)

We battled sharks, thunderstorms, drunken idiots, and still found what we went for:grimreeper::bottomup::bottomup:

THANKS GUYS!!!!

Till next year

Im sure the guys will chime in with more details..

enjoy

• Dan, you should hire JC as your marketing director. He was adamant on placing the fins behind the pic, including the one of him holding my fish:D. It looks like he's a Pursuit junkie for sure.

• The Shaft was great, all its advertised to be, found myself glad for the rest tab

Snipped a few Mackerel, yj, grovers and macks, with it

Till I shoot a permit near 80ft and he went Bananas and wrapped on the structure and cut my mono, purely operator error.

To be Fair These fish were Taken over 3 days, minus a few we had for dinner. We spent most of the time just hanging out and enjoying the time together in the keys.

I had to include the one of me with rolos fish, what fishing story ins't complete without some subterfuge.
    I put two guns out of action for the day with no permiso to show for the trip, so figure i'd at least capture the memory, to keep me going till next year

• Was nice hanging out again guys. Need to do that more often.

G

• Thanks for having me JC! Had a blast with spadefish on tuesday! I got back to Ft. Laud that night and was so dead tired I passed right out! lol.

I'll post up some pics when I get them on my computer of how me and emil did. That was a sweet place you guys had down there!