Good air rifle?

• Thank you everyone for your suggestions. For sure I'd like to own and try the super air rifles out there, like the PCPs. But I found this deal on Craigs list for $75. It's a Gamo Whisper and I picked it up this afternoon. It looks to be in like new condition. It came with a strap, scope, carrying case, pellets, and a cleaning kit. I tried it and it looks like I can hit stuff with it at 60ft. I'll know more as I get familiar with using it. I may look into that trigger kit Ephraim, I think a lighter trigger pull with make it easier to be accurate.

If anyone would still like to add to the thread please do.

• I bought one at a "Spy shop" here for 199 $ and it kills iguanas very well. Its from China....

Marco I had the same rifle from the ''spy shop'' a few years ago and they use to sell it for $80. They shot hard and the best thing is that they can be rebuilt for $18.

• Marco I had the same rifle from the ''spy shop'' a few years ago and they use to sell it for $80. They shot hard and the best thing is that they can be rebuilt for $18.

Well, they probably scewed me, but it has killed a load of iguanas who were eating (and shitting) all my backyard. :)

I couldn't find anything better here and was not possible to bring one from the USA.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Don't feel bad. I sold mine because some guy offered $150 for it and I was thinking that I could buy another but never did. That chinese rifle you could buy online for$35 a few years ago! I don't know if you could still do or if they even make it.